||Public (NYSE: BKC)
||1954 in Miami, Florida, USA
||Miami, Florida, USA
||John Chidsey, CEO; James McLamore and buger king David Edgerton, Founders
||Fast food (including burgar king hamburgers, french fries and milkshakes)
||$1.94 billion USD (2005)
||$151.00 million USD (2005)
||$47.00 million USD (2005)
Burger King, Seoul, South Korea
Burger King is burger king corporation a large international chain of fast food restaurants, burger king menu predominantly selling burgers, french fries, soft drinks, desserts, and various sandwiches. burger king song Hungry Jack's is a franchise of Burger King that operates and franchies over 300 dane cook burger king restaurants in Australia.
Burger King's first restaurant — originally called Insta Burger King — was opened burger king commercial on December 4, 1954 in Miami, retarded burger king Florida, USA by James McLamore and David Edgerton, who were both alumni of the Cornell University School of Hotel burger king coupons Administration. McLamore had visited the hamburger stand burger king commercials belonging to Dick and Mac McDonald in San Bernardino, California; being able to sense burger king logo potential in their innovative assembly line-based production burger king mask system, he decided to create a version of his own. Coincidentally, the first restaurant's burger king restaurant milkshake machine was sold to them by Ray Kroc, who later bought the burger king costume McDonald's restaurant chain from its founders and oversaw its worldwide expansion.
In 1967, Burger King i work at burger king was bought by Pillsbury, which was bought by Grand Metropolitan PLC of Britain in the burger king 1988.
In 1989, the Burger King brand acquired many burger king nutrition locations of its major UK rival Wimpy when its parent company bought the brand from its previous owner burger king franchise United Biscuits and re-branded them as "Burger King", giving it retarded burger king song an even greater presence in that country. While other "Wimpy" locations are still trading burger king history today (now independent from BK) they no burger king king longer have the presence they once did (the market is now dominated by burger king locations Burger King and the larger McDonald's).
In 1997, Grand Metropolitan merged with Guinness burger king christmas song to form a company called Diageo.
On Friday, December 13, 2002, Burger King was purchased from burger king jobs Diageo for $1.5 (US) billion by Stanley Foster, lead by the investment firm Texas who owns burger king Pacific Group (TPG). The company planned to go public burger king guy within the next two years, though ceo of burger king corporation in the event this was delayed until 2006.
Magic Johnson's company Magic Johnson Enterprises purchased retarded burger king guy 30 Burger King stores on June 7, 2004. Although featuring sports memorabilia, they would retain burger king vs. mcdonalds the Burger King name. These locations reopened on December 3, 2004.
On February 1, 2006, CEO burger king christmas carol Greg Brenneman announced TPG's plans to turn Burger King into a publicly burger king chicken fries commercial traded company by issuing an Initial burger king mascot Public Offering. On February 16, the company announced it had filed its burger king chicken fries registration for the IPO with the Securities and Exchange Commission. On May burger king corporation's analysis 18, 2006, Burger King began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKC.
- 1 Facts and figures
- 2 Trademark burger king calorie counter disputes
- 3 Products
- 4 Advertising
- 5 Kids burger king restaurants Club
- 6 Hungry mcdonalds burger king Jack's
- 7 Slogans
- 7.1 Hungry Jack's Slogans
- 8 Logos
- 9 Countries new burger king commercial and territories with Burger King restaurants
- 9.1 Countries the burger king song and territories that once had Burger King restaurants
- 10 See burger king scholarships also
- 11 External john barto burger king links
- 11.1 Official websites
- 11.2 Other sites
Facts and figures
Burger King, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Historically, Burger burger king crown King has been the burger king stacker second largest burger chain in North America, behind McDonald's. However, Burger King's revenues and market share have been paper crowns burger king declining. In the early 2000s, burger king canada Burger King fell to a near tie for second place with Wendy's. Burger King has been closing underperforming stores and changing its marketing free burger king coupons strategy in an attempt burger king new menu to turn its fortunes around. In fiscal year 2002, the firm had US $11.3 billion in total sales.
As of burger king scholarship 2006, there are more than 11,220 burger king and fasb Burger King outlets in 61 countries. 66% of the restaurants are in the United States. The company has burger king financial report more than 340,000 employees who serve burger king website approximately 11.4 million customers daily. Burger King has a family guy burger king longstanding presence at U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force installations worldwide, dating back to the 1980s under a contract retarded burger king song lyrics with Army and Air burger king food Force Exchange Service. Today, while other chains such as Taco Bell, Popeye's and Subway have burger king franchise information a presence on military bases, virtually every major Army burger kings market share and Air Force installation hosts a BK restaurant. BK Corporation has no company owned restaurants on U.S. Navy or family guy burger king song U.S. Marine Corps bases since burger king halloween costume the Navy Exchange Service contracts with competitor McDonald's, however there are BK restaurants owned by franchisees on Marine Corps bases, including MCAS in burger king in jamaica Yuma, AZ.
Many Burger King outlets, even inside cities, require customers to operate a burger king nutritional information motor vehicle to purchase burger king pictures food during late evening hours.
Burger King is one of the retarded burger king man few companies that does not accept communication via email.
As it expanded in the United States, burger king christmas Burger King found that smaller operations had previously been using the name. One such restaurant in burger king coupon Mattoon, Illinois negotiated a settlement that forbids the chain from opening burger king flash animation locations burger king halloween mask within 20 miles. See Burger King (Mattoon, Illinois).
In a trademark settlement with San Antonio local chain Whopper Burger, Burger King was not burger king holiday allowed to open locations within two burger king kids club counties of the city. The chain was ultimately bought out in the mid 80s, opening the way burger king king costume for San Antonio burger king restaurant franchise Burger King locations.
A trademark conflict also arose in Australia; see Hungry Jack's, below.
Whopper Combo with fries and burger king french fries drink
- Burger King's trademark product is a hamburger called the Whopper.
- BK also serve the Angus Burger, which is a larger, burger king holiday guy "better burger".
- Chicken Tenders, another popular menu item, are small thin pieces of chicken, breaded and burger king sausage biscuit commercial lightly peppered. While normally served in burger king springboro ohio long, slender shapes, Burger King occasionally offers the pieces in more kid-friendly shapes burger king stock symbol resembling stars, lightning bolts, and crowns. They are burger king storm trooper available in 4- and 8-piece varieties (in some parts of the country burger king whopper they use 5- and 8-piece sizes) . Chicken Tenders officially made their debut, alongside the Croissan'which and the Original Chicken Sandwich, christmas burger king song in a menu revision/expansion burger calorie counter king in 1985.
- In 1989, Burger King offered a set of miniature burgers called Burger Bundles. The Burger Bundles were sold in burger christmas king song a set of three or six, much like White Castle or Krystal burger king ding burgers, but served in a single package. The burger king franchising sandwich was reintroduced in burger king home page a slightly different format called Burger Buddies. Instead of three or six miniature hamburger patties, it had a single burger king manager picture number eight shapped patty that was served on a pair of co-joined buns. burger king mascot image The sandwich was torn into two small sandwiches and sold for 99¢. There was a burger king masks breakfast version of the Burger Buddies called burger king nfl the Breakfast Buddies that had eggs, burger king restaurant poster cheese and a sausage patty, again for 99¢. Breakfast menus at the burger king safety dance time also began selling mini-hashbrowns, consisting of six miniature potato patties in one package.
- In 1999, burger king tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch Burger King began offering, in the U.S., a vegetarian retarded christmas song burger king meat selection named the BK Veggie. In late 2004, Burger King entered into a partnership with Morningstar Farms to offer a soy-based meatless patty.
- Burger King's retarted burger king song Kids subserviant chicken burger king how Meals are offered to compete with the popular Happy Meal from McDonald's and the Wendy's Kid's Meal from Wendy's. Three swot analysis of burger king varieties form the Kids Meal base: burger king calorie information Chicken Tenders, Hamburger, or Cheeseburger. A preteen version of the Kids Meal, called the Big Kids Meal, debuted in burger king comedy 1999. It offers a selection of Chicken Tenders, Double Hamburger, or Double burger king corporate office Cheeseburger meal.
- With Chicken Tender burger king coupons for bayonne sizing for the Kid's Club meal franchisees have the choice of sizes: either a 4- burger king home of the whopper or 5-piece order for the regular Kid's Club Meal and either a 6- or burger king man 8-piece order for the Big Kid's Meal. burger king motorcycle BK owned restaurants sell the 4- and 6-piece sizes.
- Kids Meals are available with applesauce or Onion rings as burger king soccer a French fry substitute, and any other burger king video drink option instead of a soft drink.
- Little Tikes brand toddler history of burger king toys are available on request instead of the regular toy offering.
- Chicken Fries, a jobs at burger king in manchester nh french-fry cut piece of breaded chicken with added spices, debuted in 2005 as a LTO (limited Time Offering) and quickly became star wars revenge of the sith burger king set of 31 toys a permanent "numbered" value meal menu swot analysis on burger king option.
- The Big King was Burger King's response to McDonald's Big Mac and has the burger king guy a similar style and taste. The Big King was replaced in the U.S. by a similar who is the owner of burger king product, the King Supreme, which was also later discontinued. The Big burger king advertisements King is, however, still available in Argentina, Germany, The burger king cartoon king Netherlands and the UK. The King Supreme is still available in Canada.
- In response to McDonald's burger king christmas carols McDeals, Burger King introduced "King Deals". The schedule burger king comedy - dane cook is Sunday - Whopper Junior, Monday - Big King, Tuesday - Chicken Sandwich, burger king commissary Wednesday - Whopper, Thursday - Bacon Cheeseburger, Friday - burger king corporate offices Fish Sandwich, and Saturday - Double Cheeseburger.
- To coincide with burger king customer service the release of the film Small Soldiers, Burger King released the Rodeo Cheeseburger, which was a burger king diet limited time offer. The Rodeo Cheeseburger is a burger with cheese, onion rings and barbecue sauce. Although discontinued burger king employee nationally, the Rodeo burger king font Cheeseburger can still be found featured as part of Burger King's revamped Value Menu in some burger king franchise information restaurant parts of the U.S.
- In the United Kingdom, burger king fries Burger King offers the Chicken Royale. This consistently popular burger consists of an burger king jingle oblong piece of breaded chicken breast, served with lettuce and mayonnaise in a long (approx. 20cm) burger king nutritional guide bread bun. This burger is also available in other burger king production management European countries, albeit under different names – in Spain, for example, the product is known as the "Long Chicken". In the burger king stackers United States this is marketed as "The Original Chicken Sandwich" burger king support center and is also very calorie chart burger king popular.
- In the early summer months of 2006 Burger King unveiled the highly publicized BK Stacker sandwich line. The BK Stacker sandwiches comparison of mcdonald and burger king consist history of burger king company of beef patties, bacon and cheese in two, three, or four layers, respectively. The sandwich also includes a special secret sauce the burger king costume prepared exclusively for the Stacker sandwich.
- In late October 2006, burger king annual report Burger King will be rolling out a new design for burger king chiken tenders both their drive-thru and dining room menu boards.
In the early to mid-1970s, burger king commericals Burger King ran a series of much-lampooned (but successful and catchy) television commercials in which its employees burger king company history would sing: "Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce. burger king contest king Special orders don't upset us. All we ask is that you let us have it burger king free coupons your way!" This advertising strategy aimed to contrast Burger King's flexibility with burger king gaithersburg McDonald's famous burger king ipo rigidity.
In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Burger King used a mascot of the same name burger king jpeg to advertise its meals during children's programming. The "Burger King" was a red-bearded king who ruled the burger king kids meal Burger King Kingdom and performed magic tricks (mostly sleight-of-hand, but sometimes relying on camera burger king kitchener waterloo tricks); other characters included "The Duke of Doubt" (his arch nemesis, who burger king locations in md constantly tried to prove that the King's magic burger king mascot photo wasn't real), "Burger Thing" (a large burger puppet), "Sir burger king nutrition info Shakes-a-Lot" (a knight with a craving for Burger King milkshakes), and the "Wizard of burger king parody Fries" (a robot powered by french fries). This campaign paralleled McDonald's children's commercials, which featured "Ronald McDonald," "The burger king parody song Hamburglar," and "Mayor McCheese," along with burger king rainbow blvd ks other characters and mascots.
In 1982, Burger King created an advertising stir when it created a set of commercials burger king sausage buscuit commercial featuring a then-4-year-old Sarah Michelle Gellar. One could say that burger king spoof they were the first all-out attack ads between food chains. burger king toys star wars In the commercials, Gellar complained that McDonald's burgers were burger king training 20% smaller than Burger King's. What was controversial was that she referenced McDonald's by name. Up until that burger king usa point, fast food ads talked about their competitors in a vague "you burger king vs mcdonald know who"-type fashion. McDonald's was so incensed that it sued Burger King, the burger kings mission advertising agency calories in burger king food that came up with the ads, and Gellar. The suit was settled the following year on undisclosed terms.
In November 1985, Burger donald smith burger king King spent $40 million on the “Where’s Herb?” advertising campaign. free burger king food coupons in durham nc The company stated that Herb was the only is mcdonalds, wendys, or burger king the healthiest man in America who had never eaten a Whopper. If a customer located him in any job opportunity at burger king store, he or she would win $5,000. Burger King purposely chose not to mcdonalds burger king benchmarking reveal what Herb portsmouth new hampshire burger king looked like, resulting in annoyance among its patrons. In a Super Bowl XX simpsons watch burger king commercial, Burger King finally revealed Herb as a bespectacled nerd in an springboro ohio burger king ill-fitting suit. Herb toured stores across the country, appeared on The Today Show, and served as a guest westminster california burger king restaurants referee during Wrestlemania 2. apply burger king The campaign had little impact on sales and was quickly dropped. According to Advertising Age magazine, the Herb campaign was the australia burger king jason "most elaborate advertising flop of the decade.”  burger king + chicken fries + racing 
In the early 1990s, Burger King advertised its dinner baskets and table service through the "BK Tee Vee" burger king - chicken fries (or "BKTV") ad campaign. The taglines for the campaign were "BK burger king 2002 mario toys Tee Vee... I Love this Place!" and "Your Way Right Away!", burger king biscuit which featured Dan Cortese as "Dan Dan: The Whopper Man." burger king breakfast The dinner baskets included the Whopper Dinner Basket, Steak Sandwich Dinner Basket, Fried Chicken burger king calorie Dinner Basket, and Shrimp Dinner Basket. Sides included a choice of burger king calories whopper a side salad, cole slaw, french burger king chicken fries commercial download fries, baked potato, or popcorn. The sit-down restaurant concept was abandoned burger king compared to mcdonald's in 1994 in favor of the original quick-service formula.
The official slogan for burger king corp. v. rudzewicz Hungry Jacks, the Australian version of Burger King, has been for for burger king danmark many years and currently is: "The burgers are better at Hungry Jacks."
The Burger King character was brought back burger king downloads in mid-2003, this time to burger king football advertise the chain's breakfast sandwiches. The character also appeared in the chain's promotion of the film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the burger king franchise information food franchise Sith. The latest commercials burger king franchises feature the King on the field of various National Football League games (using archive footage burger king games from NFL Films), in a cross-promotion with the NFL and DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket sports subscription burger king location package. (In the burger king locator promotion, a code entered from the wrapper from an Angus burger sandwich could net several prizes, burger king nutritional facts including free access to the Sunday Ticket burger king remix package NFL Your Way promotion.) A further series of advertisements, which premiered during Super Bowl XL, featured the King orchestrating a Broadway-style show of burger king retarded "Whopperettes" – burger king sausage women dressed as burger condiments and toppings. In another ad a man wakes up to burger king scholars find the King lying next to him in bed. (In this incarnation, the King wears a burger king shirts grinning mask of the 1970s/1980s King's face, unlike the original King, whose face and beard burger king song remix were genuine.)
The Subservient Chicken is a viral burger king songs marketing promotion by advertising agency Crispin Porter and Bogusky for Burger King, featuring a person (presumably) burger king spider-man promotions in a burger king the king chicken costume, who supposedly does, within reason, whatever he is told to. Despite burger king timeline appearances, it is not a live webcam. Dr. Angus is another Crispin Porter and Bogusky creation launched in 2004. He is a burger king toys smarmy self-help "doctor" with gleaming white teeth and a starched toupee burger king would you like apple pie who encourages eaters to "sit down" and enjoy coupons burger king az the BK's large Angus burgers. In 2006, his cheesy personality is used to advertise BK's new founders of burger king Cheesy Bacon Angus and Tendercrisp sandwiches.
Later in 2004, Burger King listen to the burger king christmas song introduced the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch. The mcdonalds vs burger king sandwich was promoted by a nationwide advertising campaign featuring recording artist Darius Rucker paper hat burger king (of Hootie and the Blowfish) singing a jingle to the tune of pictures of the burger king "Big Rock Candy Mountain." Prior to this, Burger King's Spicy Tendercrisp Sandwich promotions featured a boxing match between two retarded burger king christmas song people in chicken suits, as broadcast at one star wars glasses burger king time on DirecTV.
In the summer of 2005, Burger King introduced weird al burger king Chicken Fries to its menu. The when was the first burger king opened advertising campaign featured a metal band called Coq Roq, who wore chicken masks parodying the style of masks of nu metal 6158 state highway 58, burger king band Slipknot. The website burger king & mission statement included music videos, downloadable cellular ringtones, and a store selling band merchandise.
Following introduction burger king + customization + have it your way of a Kids Meal to tie in with The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie in November of 2004, pranksters repeatedly burger king address stole inflatable advertisements from several restaurant roof tops  burger king andrews air force base and sent the Burger King employees a ransom note demanding Krabby Patties. Similar promotions were burger king application devised for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the burger king birthday Sith with an inflatable Darth Vader, and Shrek 2 with an inflatable Shrek.
In December burger king breakfast menu 2005, Burger King teamed with MTV burger king burgers for a "Have It Your Way" rap contest. Burger King and MTV selected Anthony Stokes out of burger king calorie count 400 entries to star in a commercial. Part of his winning rap was burger king carol "You can have it your way, there's nothin' burger king carol of the bells to it / If you can dream it, you can do it!" The commercial ran for a short time, exclusively burger king chicken fried commercial on MTV.
In March 2006, burger king collectables Burger King introduced the Big Buckin' Chicken commercial, made by CPB burger king comercial stack Miami to advertise the Tendercrisp Cheesy Bacon Chicken Sandwich. The TV ad shows old-fashioned 8 mm burger king comercials footage of a cowboy riding a chicken in burger king commercial clips a rodeo while people on the sideline cheer on. The voiceover concludes that "the burger king commercial herve villechaize only way to beat it, is to eat it." The latest commercial, the "Big Huckin' Chicken," burger king commercial meat stacker features a large chicken riding burger king commericials a dirt bike.
Like other fast-food chains, Burger King offers meals for burger king conference call october 4 children: the regular Kids Meal and the Big Kids Meal (introduced burger king coupons arizona June 1999), which is aimed at the tween market and burger king cup has larger portions. Burger King is also known for its longtime giveaway of free paper crowns, which are sometimes redesigned to match any promotions burger king cups the restaurant may be running.
In 1990, burger king dan cook Burger King launched the Burger King Kids Club across the United burger king dwarf States, which continues in operation to this day and is the burger king employees largest club of its kind in North America. Club members receive an annual mailing burger king enters international market in the month of their birthday burger king franchise agreement that contains games, product information, and a birthday gift in the form of a coupon for a free Kids Meal.
The Burger King Kids burger king gift certificates Club Gang was a group of fictional characters burger king history timeline created to promote the Burger King Kids Club meal. Their names were Boomer, I.Q., Jaws, burger king interview J.D., Kid burger king king jpeg Vid, Lingo, Snaps, and Wheels. The use of these characters has drawn criticism from parental advocacy groups, who claim that the burger king management pay rate use of stereotypical static characters instills wrongful notions burger king management shirt picture in children's minds. The groups' concerns were with Lingo, so named for burger king meat the fact that he is Hispanic; Wheels, named for his wheelchair; I.Q., a stereotypically smart male, wearing glasses and burger king mision a burger king new hampshire pocket protector; and Kid Vid, a thin, blonde male of average height, who is the obvious leader burger king nutritional info of the gang (and role model for children). Other concerns include burger king nutritional values the fact that one of only two girls in the gang, Boomer, is clearly a tomboy. burger king quad stacker After several years a new female character was added to the group; burger king remix song the girl, named Jazz, appears to be burger king salads Asian and sports a beret.
In the 1970s, BK had a Kids Club that gave children coupons for selected products each burger king sausage buscuit month and an extra surprise if it was the child's birthday. In burger king six flags coupons many areas to this day, children under the age of burger king stacker commercial 12 can sign up burger king stacker video to the BK Birthday Club, and receive a coupon for a free hamburger as burger king statistics well as a prize in the mail on their birthday.clarification needed
In 2005, the burger king stock certificate Kids Club Gang were replaced by the Honbatz, odd creatures consisting burger king stormtrooper of Mixmax, a punk who likes showing off, Thisorthat, a green monster that likes to burger king ufoc eat everything, Bonny, a genius and the only girl in the group, Chomp, burger king university an intimidating Honbatz, but still a big softie, burger king vision and the Eeeps, small, red, ketchup-craving creatures. They have appeared in numerous ads.
When Burger King decided to expand carol of bells: burger king its operations into Australia, it found that its business name was already trademarked by a man running a small takeaway chad powell burger king food shop. Consequently, the first Australian franchise of the Burger King Corporation, established complaint to burger king headquarters in Perth in 1971, was branded Hungry Jack's, echoing the franchise cost burger king name and sentiment of the franchisee, Jack Cowin.
In 1986, Hungry Jack's purchased 11 failing homer simpson - burger king song Australian Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers locations and rebranded them under latest burger king commercial + chicken fries + race car the Hungry Jack's name.
When the existing mcdonald vs. burger king Australian trademark for Burger King lapsed, the American parent company wanted Cowin to change the Hungry Jack's mcdonald's newcastle burger king 1992 bomb outlets back to the Burger King name. Cowin resisted the change, and the disagreement mcdonalds and burger king ended in a court case. In 2001, Hungry Jack's won the case, and Burger mcdonalds is better than burger king King was ordered to pay $75 million to Hungry Jack's for breach of mcdonalds price war with burger king its franchise new burger king commercial with chicken fries agreement.
The slogan "The burgers are better at Hungry nieco 815-gtt burger king hamburger/bun conveyor Jack's" is well known in Australia.
Between 1996 and 2003, Burger King opened more than seventy outlets in Australia under the Burger ohio burger king King name. These built ownership of burger king on their existing stores in international airports – the international territory apparently outside the Cowin licensing deal. paper hat uniforms burger king In some cases the new Burger paris burger king King outlets were located very close to existing Hungry Jack's outlets. In 2002, Burger King Australia exited the country and sold picture of burger kings cash register a 51% share of its quad stacker burger king Australian restaurants to TPF, the company that operates Burger King in New Zealand. In restarted burger king song an attempt to improve rapidly falling sales, TPF re-branded its Burger King restaurants as Hungry Jack's roger shipp burger king in late 2003, believing that seller franchise burger kings the Hungry Jack's name, with its 30 year history as opposed star wars display burger king watches to Burger King's seven years, was the stronger brand. A market research survey conducted six months after the re-branding showed that stupid burger king guy Burger King had been the preferred brand, the burger king mascot and that the words most often chosen by respondents in the survey to the king burger king commercial describe Hungry Jack's were "slow" and trans fats and burger kings "dated". In mid 2005, TPF decided to exit the Australian market transfat in burger king whopper and sold it's 51% share of the former Burger King sites to Hungry Jack's who founded burger king Pty Ltd, the company operated by Jack Cowin.
While Burger King's logo has since changed 1987 burger king christmas commercial to the "blue swirl" design, the Hungry Jack's logo is still (as of 2005) adam sandler burger king based on the previous Burger King logo, employing the simpler adam sandler retarded burger king song bun-and-filling motif.
Hungry Jack's sells the usual range of animated burger king burgers, but also offers an Australian specialty, the Aussie Burger. This burger is based on anti burger king the traditional Australian fish and chips shop favorite, including fried egg, bacon, onion, and beetroot, with the traditional meat, lettuce, and austrailia burger king jason tomato. Hungry Jack's locations are required to follow any menu avatar the last airbender burger king changes made by Burger King; Hungry Jack's introduced a breakfast menu in late 2005 birthday parties at burger king to biscuit burger commercial king sausage follow Burger King.
Hungry Jack's retains strong links with Perth, with the city's first team in burger fast food king menu the Australian Football League, the West Coast Eagles, having been sponsored by Hungry Jack's since their burger french fries king entry into the league in 1987.
Hungry Jack's has seen success with its Kids Club mascots, allowing burger king + abingdon, va children to have themed burger king - dane cook birthday parties at its restaurants, and also with its Kids Club Meals (similar to McDonald's Happy Meal) often using burger king advertising well known collectable burger king advertising agency toys; see Burger King Kingdom.
Hungry Jack's in Australia has trademarked the new burger king and hoots slogan 'Oh Yeah' which has featured in late 2005/early 2006 commercials. burger king and nutrition Other changes at Hungry Jack's include new fresh salads and deli-style baguettes.
Many larger Hungry Jack's stores in Australia, especially in Perth, Western burger king audio Australia, where the first Hungry Jack's burger king beirut store opened, have a 1950s/1960s styled theme. Background music from this era is played (sometimes through a 50s style burger king buyout Jukebox), and burger king cartoon contemporary pictures and memorabilia are often hung around the stores. In larger sit-down style restaurants the seats and tables are laid burger king chicken fries chickens out in a 1950s "Diner" style manner.
- Are you burger king chicken fry commercial hungry for Burger King now?
- Burger King: Where kids are burger king chicken on a dirt bike king
- Have it your way (this has burger king chili recipe been one of the longest running slogans of any company in the United States; Burger King has been using it burger king collectibles since 1973)
- When you have it your way, it just tastes better
- If you ask us, it just burger king commercial + chicken fries + race car tastes better
- Your Way Right Away
- We're America's Burger King
- Home of burger king competition the Whopper (some Burger King locations built in the 1960s and 1970s burger king corporation verses rudzewicz still have this burger king curly fries slogan beneath the Burger King sign on the rooftop)
- The Fire's Ready
- Fuel Your Fire
- Get Your Burgers' Worth
- @ BK You Got It!
- We do it burger king customer demographics like you'd burger king dane cook do it!
- We know how burgers should be
- The BEST Food for FAST Times
- It takes Two Hands to handle a burger king ding fries are done Whopper
- (In an ad featuring Mr. T) Mo Beef, burger king enters united kingdom Betta Taste
- Magic makes it Special when you're with Burger King
- BK Tee burger king face Vee: I love this place!
- Aren't You Hungry?
- Got the Urge? Come to Burger King
- Burger King, where you're the boss!
- In the land burger king food coupons of burgers, Whopper burger king food nutrition is king
- Got the Urge?
- Wake Up With the King
- (Burger King Kids Club) Great food, cool stuff, kids only
- Taste Rules
- Stack it high, tough guy (promoting burger king football guy BK Stackers)
- Feel the Fire
- Eat like a king. Not a burger king franchisees product benefits clown. (In reference to Ronald McDonald burger king fredricksburg robbed of McDonalds)
Hungry Jack's Slogans
- The Burgers are Better at Hungry Jack's
- We're all burger king fundraising about fresh at Hungry Jack's
- Oh Yeah
- We've just got to have it... Oh Yeah... burger king gift card Time to Hungry Jack's it... Oh Yeah
- Love it at Hungry burger king hamburgers Jack's
- Home of The Whopper
Original "bun halves" logo
New "blue burger king humor swirl" logo
The famous Burger King "Bun Halves" logo made its debut in 1969 and endured, burger king hunkin chicken with a graphical tightening in 1994, until it was replaced in 1999 (however, most restaurants did burger king i am man not acquire signs with the new logo burger king in alpharetta, ga until 2001). The logo, meant to resemble a hamburger, features the burger king in new york restaurant's name in red lettering on two lines, sandwiched between burger king in nile, il two yellow bun halves. The Bun Halves logo is Burger King's equivalent of McDonalds' Golden burger king in russia Arches.
The new Burger King logo tilts the bun halves and the font on an burger king king nfl commercials axis, wraps the burger with a burger king kramer blue swirl, and has a more circular appearance.
The Hungry Jack's logo is based burger king manager on the original Burger King "Bun Halves" design, and has been used since Hungry Jack's founding in 1971.
Countries and territories with burger king manthem Burger burger king marketing spending down King restaurants
- Australia (mostly as Hungry Jack's, but burger king masks for sale some outlets, e.g. at Melbourne Airport's International Terminal, are branded Burger King)
- Bahrain (locations burger king menu with prices are Halal)
- Cayman Islands
- People's burger king mini cooper Republic of China (first restaurant opened early burger king niagara falls new york 2005 in Shanghai)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador (first country in Central America to have burger king of clarion a Burger King)
- Faroe Islands
- Hong Kong at burger king onion ring recipe the Departures Hall of the Hong Kong International Airport and a new burger king panama location (August 2006) on Level 1 of The Peak Tower
- India - Extremely burger king parody clown rare..
- Iraq (opened inside the Green Zone since 2003 after burger king pics Gulf War II; though many locations have burger king pokemon gold card been bombed by insurgents; locations are Halal)
- Israel (some of the restaurants are kosher)
- Malaysia burger king prices for the bk stacker (locations are Halal)
- Netherlands burger king punxsutawney Antilles (includes Curaçao and St. Maarten)
- New Zealand
- Puerto burger king quad Rico
- Qatar (locations are Halal)
- Republic of Korea
- Saudi burger king racing Arabia (locations are Halal)
- St. burger king radio Lucia
- Republic of China burger king resturant (Taiwan)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turkey (locations are Halal)
- Ukraine (first burger king resturant corp restaurant opened early in 2006 in Kiev)
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United burger king retarded carol of the bells States
- Venezuela (may close due to the order by Hugo Chavez)
Countries with Burger King restaurants
Countries and territories that burger king roger shipp once had Burger King restaurants
- Finland (Burger King operated in Helsinki for a short period in the 1980s)
- France burger king rooster (Burger King decided to leave France in 1997 burger king sale and closed their 39 French outlets in 1998)
- Japan (restaurants closed in 2001; burger king satety dance now the only burger king seattle outlets are on U.S. Air Force bases, operated by Burger King burger king song .mp3 downloadable headquarters)
- U.S. Virgin Islands (Burger King left both St. Croix and St. Thomas in 1997)
- Burger King Kingdom
- Burger King University
- Whopper (signature sandwich)
- Big King
- BK Tee burger king store numbers Vee
- McDonald's (biggest competitior)
People: Brad Blum | Greg Brenneman | David Edgerton | James McLamore
Food: Big burger king syracuse King | BK Stacker | BK Chicken Fries | Meat'normous | burger king techno Tendercrisp | Whopper
Advertising: BK Tee Vee | Burger King Kingdom | Coq Roq | The Subservient Chicken | Ugoff
Other: Burger burger king theme King University burger king touchdown | Trademark dispute
Annual Revenue: $1.94 billion USD (2005) | Employees: 340,000 (2005) | Stock Symbol: NYSE BKC | Website: http://www.bk.com
A Burger King restaurant in Redwood City, California
- Burger King website
- Burger King Canada website
- Burger King UK/Ireland website
- Hungry Jack's website
- Burger King New Zealand website
- Links to Country specific Burger King websites
- Burger King's Coq Roq website
- Official Honbatz website
- Burger King & Food Safety
- How many calories does Burger King food have?
- Yahoo! - Burger King Corporation Company Profile at Yahoo! Finance
- Mockery of Burger King's Mascot
Categories: Companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange | Limited geographic scope | USA-centric | Articles with unsourced statements | Burger King | Companies established in 1954 | Companies based in Florida | Fast-food burger restaurants | Multinational food companies | Fast-food franchises | Fast-food chains of the United States